Saturday, April 26, 2008

staring at the ceiling

Yep. I am pretty certain that must have been caffeinated coffee I was given after dinner because its now 12am and I'm still staring at the ceiling. Correction, I am staring into a black abyss but I'm pretty certain there would be a ceiling if I turned on the light.

Speaking of which, I am considering turning on the light to check if charlotte has a handsaw and a pile of logs over on her side of the bed. Or is she just snoring?


Don't worry, I haven't been wasting my time laying here for the past few hours. I am almost done with inventing a special handheld cooling device for people running long distances in hot weather.I can tell you it involves a CO2 cartridge to provide the necessary coolant but I'm still working out the final details so I don't expect production to start before the morning.

PS we found coco the bear halfway up a fig tree and lucy has been sleeping like a baby since. (Like a baby that sleeps continuously for 12 hour periods, not the type that wakes up screaming on the hour thankfully)

No comments: